02 03 Maple Tree: [Baviphat] - Strawberry Toxifying Mask Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

[Baviphat] - Strawberry Toxifying Mask Review

34
Baviphat Strawberry Toxifying Mask

This was something that I first received in one of my Beauteque bags, and is my favourite product that I’ve ever received from them.
More importantly it's strawberry fields for your face! 

Baviphat Strawberry Toxifying Mask




Brand Statement
Contains plenty of fruit acids with ample vitamin C that can remove dead skin cells and tighten pores. Antioxidant activity and prevention of skin troubles will reveal bright and clear skin while suppressing ageing. This All in one mask smells like fresh strawberries.
1. Pore care treatment + excessive sebum control + Minimized skin irritation.
2. As clay content remove impurities hidden in the pores, it keeps skin in good condition.
3. Strawberry extract alleviate stress level of the skin.

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Kaolin, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Bentonite, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Arginine, Carbomer, CI14700 (Red 4), Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract

Glycerine: This is a humectant which is great for helping skin retain moisture. It attracts moisture to itself and locks it in.
Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract: Strawberries are well known for being delicious and packed with anti-oxidants. It also contains citric acid which is known to help with brightening skin.

The CosDNA analysis is pretty green too! There aren’t many irritants in the ingredient list.

Where to Buy
Beauteque: $16.79 (£11.25). Purchase here
Use my code Sophie10 for a discount at checkout!

Packaging
Strawberry! While Baviphat doesn’t quite match the fruitiness of TonyMoly this is still pretty darned cute. Though the top not being flat means that it’s hard to stack and pack away in the cupboard. This is a twist based package and inside there’s a spatula for application.


Product & Scent
Imagine a strawberry yoghurt, and right there you’ve got the scent of this product. I personally love the smell of strawberries but this could be overwhelming for some people.
The mask itself is light pink and has a soft creamy texture. It spreads pretty easily on your skin, and you don’t need much product each time. It dries into a hard clay after a minute so apply pretty quickly as with most clay masks.
It comes in a 130g jar, and lasted me 2-3 months with weekly use!


Directions of Use
Apply to freshly cleansed skin and leave on for 15-20 minutes. I wash off using a balm/oil cleanser and warm water to ensure that I’ve got all the product off.
 
Scary ghostlike appearance perfect for Snapchats!


Review
I loved applying this to my face due to aforementioned strawberry obsession. It dried pretty quickly but wasn’t uncomfortable or overly tight. Once I washed it off I could see instantly that my skin looked more matte and felt softer to touch. It even made the pores on my nose look smaller!
I also thought that it helped brighten my skin tone, but this wasn’t a major change and I have products to more directly help with evening out my skin tone.

Pros:
+Skin Softening
+Mattifying
+Gorgeous Scent

Cons:
- Short Term Effects
- Packaging is Hard to Stack 


Final Thoughts
Love. I am a huge strawberry fan and this only increases my love. I find it’s one of my favourite clay masks to use, and as someone with oily combo skin I try to use a clay mask at least once a week to help with oil control. It smells delicious and does help sebum control. I would recommend this product to other people who have oily/combo skin and want a good clay mask. The packaging is cute but a little impractical, as all cute packaging appears to be. I have repurchased and will continue to do so in the future.



Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38