02 03 Maple Tree: [Asian Beauty Blog Party] – Vanity Table Peek 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

[Asian Beauty Blog Party] – Vanity Table Peek

34
My Bathroom Display

Welcome to the second content post of the Asian Beauty Blog Party!

The first was our skincare goals which you can read here:
Skincare Goals and My Journey

And of course there were our interviews. You can read mine with Laven here:
Berries in the Snow Interview

This is a pretty short post and I hope you don’t judge me for my messy display.
I actually have three places where I put my products. The cupboard, my bedroom and the bathroom. I’ve chosen to use a shot of my bathroom shelf as these are the products I use on a daily basis! Plus my room is not as organised! I have boxes all over the place to maximise storage and accessibility. London flats are not the biggest.

As claustrophobic as my flat feels!



Body Products


TonyMoly Egg Pore Goose Spray. I picked this up while I was in Japan and spray it on before I have my nightly shower. It’s not just your face which deserves some extra loving!

Molten Brown Body Lotion. It’s not AB but I love Molten Brown and fortunately for my wallet I got this as a gift.

Masks



Two different masks on display here, both gorgeously red and forever mistaken as apples by my room mate XD
I don’t use these daily, about 2/3 times a week only, as a pick me up.
I’ve reviewed both of these on my blog and you can read them here:

Baviphat Strawberry Toxifying Mask 
Full Review Here

Tomatox Massage Pack
Full Review Here


Routine Products


The Saem Tea Tree Cleansing Water. As soon as I get home I wipe off my make up with this cleansing water. It’s fresh and helps me feel refreshed after a day of work in the office.

Banila Co Clean It Zero. This is a balm first step cleanser. The balm texture makes it less messy than usual oils and this is the one I take travelling with me. I have my DHC Cleansing Oil in the shower for post-masking and when I’m straight in the shower at home.

Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Foam. This is my foaming cleanser which I use in the morning and the evening. It’s gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean. It has been reformulated but the pH remains low.



Rohto Hada Labo Gokujun Hyaluronic Lotion. This is my Toner and I absolutely love it! Super hydrating and makes my other products shine. There is a premium version but as I have oily skin I prefer this version as the other might be too heavy for my skin.

LJH Tea Tree Essence. I love this essence! It’s lightweight and absorbs quickly into my skin. I’ve found that it has helped reduce the appearance of acne and redness on my skin. Full review is definitely due soon, this is already my second bottle this year!

Tosowoong Propolis Sparkle Ampoule. This is my second essence that I always have in my routine as well as the tea tree essence. It’s hydrating and I love the size of the bottle! Feels like it will never run out. This is the one I use in the morning and at night.


So there we have it! A quick peek at what’s currently inhabiting my bathroom shelf. I keep my actives and other products in my cupboard as well as in various places in my bedroom. Wherever you turn in my bedroom you’re bound to be able to see at least one AB product! Thank you small flat sizes in London.


You can take a sneak peek of my fellow Asian Beauty Bloggers displays below!

adoredee – Dee's Display
Berries in the Snow - Laven's Display
Beauty Finds For Me -  Michele's Display
PDXBeautiful – Julie's Display
Peeping Pomeranian - Amy's Display





Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38